Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Birthday!

You know what, I should be a little bit open this time. So, I am in a sharing mood today and one of the things I want to share with you guys today is my best friend, Izzati.

Okay, I write this post today is to say Happy 15th Birthday to my best friend. I want to share my appreciation of her. She had been a best friend to me and well, I think it is good to say it out there.

 I didn't remember how did we become friends in the first place, but I clearly know it take a lot of problems and skirmishes to get there. It was pretty bleak when we started out to be friends and the friendship was hard to stay intact at that time. It take a lot of tears and shouting to get the friendship we had today. Oh yeah, I was nine to ten years old at that time. So, I was pretty immature at that time and I am not as understanding as I am today.

Izzati was like a twin of me. We always do things together and sometimes people do mistake us as twins even though there are a lot of physical differences that we both have. Izzati loves books just like me, but I know she sometimes lazy to read the descriptive part. One of her flaws, you might say. But, that doesn't broke our friendship. Even though she is quiet among her classmates (we are in different classes), I know from the deep of my heart she was braver than any other of her classmates. She write stories and poems sometimes and she is working on a story right now that I hope it will publish successfully.

You see, without her. I am simply nothing. People knows us when we're together and I bet if we do separated, people will have a hard time recognize us individually. She had open a new world for me. A world of books. Without her, I think I won't be reading as many books as right now. She showed me the real meaning of friendship since before I don't have a single speck of idea what friendship mean to me mentally. And without her, I won't be who I am today.

So, Izzati, if you were reading this today, then I shall say Happy Birthday. You are someone the world needs tomorrow when we grown up and all because from the bottom of my heart, you can change the world. If the world is to big for you, then maybe you can change Malaysia. Well, you changed me so you kind of have a power to change something. You had left a legacy for me to remember. Thank you for everything. We might have skirmishes sometimes, but hey, that's what friends are. 

Therefore, people of the world, appreciate your friends from time to time. Sometimes things that we take for granted will be gone in a blink of eye. Friends is something that well, bring you memories from some other place other than home. Real friends will be there for you when the rest of the world walk out. Friends are people you let them in your life. Someone who knows you better than anyone else other than your family of course. 

Happy Birthday my best friend. I hope you have good dreams, a good future and a good friendship.
From your petty friend, Wish Well Wisher

No comments:

Post a Comment