Sunday, November 10, 2013

Secret Special Place

Do you have special place that you couldn't share with anyone?

My brother asked me why do people have a secret hideout place. It surprised me that my brother would have asked me that because well, my brother doesn't go into people emotions and something like that. I answer that people had escape route when something bad happen in their lives. It is a fantasy place for people, away from reality.

This reminds me of Ms. Allison class when I was in eighth grade. Ms. Allison asked us to write an essay about our special place. I don't understand what it mean at that time. So, well, the class kind of get yell at by her, but it doesn't make sense to me until well, now.

So, I am asking you, personally, what is your secret hideout place?

Basically, everybody have a secret special place. It is a private place for you and for you only. It is special and it reflects you and your life. Most of the time, not many people in your life can find this place, but when they did, it is either you let them in or they find a way in.

You see, this secret special hiding place of yours is well, not just a concrete place, but it could be abstract place too. Let's say...when someone is reading a book or doing something...they kind of in their own world, right? It could be describe as a secret hiding place too. Okay, here's another example...Things are bad downstairs and you are in your room, but it could not go away, so you close your ears and move to fantasy by listening to music. Or, you could just ran away and find another place to hide.

It doesn't matter where is it or what is it, it is something special that you have in yourself.

Since you don't know me very well, I think I should share it with you guys. My very special place where I always do my crying on in on my bed. My bed is always a place for me where I can write, read, listen to music, cry and well,anything that I did most of the time in the day. Sometimes, when it get to scratchy, I either read or listen to music.

Well, really I don't know why I write about this, but at least I write something.
Wish Well Wisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment