Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter! Snow! Holidays!

I know I had not write for a long time. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what to write all this past days, but don't get it wrong. I like to write to you guys because you are one of people that listens to me.

It's December and you know what that means. It's nearly Christmas. Okay, I don't celebrate Christmas, but I like the holiday cheer when I was at Denver. Man, every time I thought about Denver, I felt it like a lifetime ago, but in truth, it's about six months ago. That's fairly long. I felt like all the two years I had been living in Denver was a dream that came true. I felt like I never left Malaysia. 

Anyway, let's talk about Christmas. Or, actually...holidays. I know that are a lot of holidays celebrate in December. A lot...but I only remember Christmas. You know, every time when December hits United States, I could feel the anticipation. Of waiting. People decorate their house. The radios blasting every single Christmas music. The beautiful snow that fall down and shivers our spine. 

Ahh...the snow...One thing I like about snow was the beauty of it. So, beautiful and sparkly. I just want to stare at it all day. If I don't get cold first. I remember I was standing outside with my friend, Jordyn, because we were waiting for my father to pick us up. Then, it started snowing. Most people went inside and so, there are few people left outside. It was quiet, but not the kind of quiet that make you feel lonely. Jordyn shivers beside me, complaining about the cold,  while I stare in wonder at the snowflake that fall down on my jacket. The intricate pattern of the snowflake, the silence, the gently sound of wind...beautiful...just beautiful.

This is one of the time that I stay outside when it is snowing. Oh..I forgot...my crush was there too. Now, that make it more beautiful. The cold didn't bother me at that time.

You must be bored of me talking about snow. But, snow is nature. It is one thing that I think it is beautiful as the stars. I don't know...I don't know...

But, I know one thing. What's December without Christmas Eve? Or, What's December without school holidays? 

Hey, I know one song about winter. Peppermint winter from Owl City. Okay, if you guys don't like Owl City, fine. Just don't say it at my face. I wonder if Owl City mind if I post his song in this Decemberly post.
  

His description of winter was so good. Better than mine actually. 
Happy December! Happy Holidays!
Wish Well Wisher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment