Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tests



The exams are over. My marks are getting lower though I got number 1 in class. I don't like to brag. Test are really useful because it's to see if you remember what you've learned. Every time people hear the word exam you can hear them moaning but when its over everybody jump and cheer. Plus, I'm one of them. If  we want to pass, we have to study and read books. I understand that the books are maybe boring to most of us. The hardest subject to study (to some people) maybe History. You could be creative and do notes or maybe do a comic to remember your studies much better!
I Luv going to the Library...if there was one to go to or if i manage to go. I really love reading books. I don't know why i hate textbooks but not novels.There're both thick...but yet, different. Think about it! Maybe we just have to put our interest in our studies to luv it.

No comments:

Post a Comment