Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rainy Days


I don't know why people hate the rain. 
The rain is great and cool. 
I really mean cool. Well, not that cold though.
When the rain come so does this cold wind. I luv it. No need for air conditioners right? Hehehe.
Rain...no sun. No heat. This cools down my heart. 

Other then being cool. It's also a blessing.
Without rain no water...
Imagine our home in a dessert! Whoa!
That's hot. Anyway, all the plants will die. Except the cactus, i guess.
We also will die. Without rain they'll be no water. And without water they'll be no living things.
Just dead things!! Umm...okay. Water is important.
There are two types of rain (That I know, if there is more...umm, tell me.)
Normal rain and acid rain.
Acid rain is not good. Have you ever saw the Kota A'Famosa.
It used to look fine. Now, it looks okay...but not as great as before. 
This is because of acid rain.
Acid rain can a damage buildings and historic monuments.
Acid rain does not directly affect human health. It causes heart and lung problems including asthma and bronchitis. Other plants can also be damaged by acid rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment