Sunday, July 17, 2011

One Day...

My family and I was at Kampung. My grandma, my aunts, my father, my uncle and my cousins were there. We were reading Yaasin. Suddenly, we heard something and a bat came flying into room. We all ducked so it won't hit our heads. Tok Imam ran off down stairs. So did my cousin that was twenty years old. It took quite a while till the bat left. I came down and laughed at my cousin and my father.

We all thought it was over, so we coutinued reading, but as we read.. it came again, The same people came rushing down stairs. Hahaha :p. My grandma told them to get a broom but no one listened. After repeating the same words, everybody quickly tried to find the broom. My five year old cousin found it. He gave it to my uncle. 
I ran down and laughed at my cousin who was far away and scared. I heard the broom hit the floor and the bat screaming...it happen many times. My five year-old cousin seemed quite excited to see a bat...he thought it was bat man.
This is a day I won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment