Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Believe.

Hello!
This would be my last post. Pitiful, right? Nah, I'm just kidding with you. Seriously, after you read this post, I am going to post my life. I didn't post it earlier because I didn't think you want to know my life. My life is boring and all but I didn't ask your opinions about my life. So, this is my decision. The upcoming post would be about my life and I hope the Eureka Seekers will start to post about their life too. I will post it every Saturday, okay? See you there.
So, today topic is about Believe. Believe is something that makes magic happen. It is something that makes most of everything happen. It is something that makes you do something that you never think you would. Believing is magic. Believe is confidence. Believe in yourself then the magic happens. Maybe it is not magic but something good can happen. To me, believe is what makes me go on everyday. I think you should believe you can do it too.
~You should believe in yourself.

I know it is short but you get the message, right?
From 
Wish Well Wisher...







1 comment:

  1. its true my dear.. believe brings us magic in our life. Fairy tale really exist and its just a matter of time for us to realize it ^^

    http://tofcleo.blogspot.com/2013/01/real-life-fairy-tale-exist.html

    ReplyDelete