Wednesday, January 30, 2013

She strikes again

Here is a little scope of my background information. This is about my family and I make it in a poem.

She Strikes Again

It was such a peaceful day,
Until the storm comes,
She storm around the house,
Without no reason, 
Making my youngest jump up in fear,
Making my brother and me silence, 
Making my dad and my mom scream.

She comes without an invitation,
She scream like there is a freaking ghost come to her,
She throws and jumps like a wild animal,
She cried so hard,
I think the whole neighborhood hear it.

I afraid of the police,
I afraid of the neighbors,
I nearly hid my face,
When she is in front of me,
I wanted to scream,
Scream all my might,
STOP, STOP, STOP!
but it is in my heart,
and so,
no one really see or hear it.

Someday I cried,
Someday I angry,
Someday I sympathize,
Someday I blame,
Mostly, blame.
I blame to myself,
like every single thing that she did was my fault,
not hers, 
or my mum, 
nor my dad,
I blame me.

I always remember this quote:
Everyone wants happiness, 
No one wants pain,
But you cannot have a rainbow,
Without a little rain.

From 
Wish Well Wisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment