Sunday, September 09, 2012

School is...What do you think?

I am so sorry. 2 weeks is unforgivable. I am such a lousy person. So sorry. Please forgive me. I'm just like everybody else. Forgetful and busy but hey, at least I'm here. What's my reason for my disappearance? Read the title. Yes! School and technical problems. Blame the school and the computer, okay? This computer is PC not those cool Mac computers.
So, summer is finish here at US and school is starting. Now, it is the second week in school and I survive the first week! How glad am I! I just need to survive approximately 9 months more. How long is that?! very long, I guess. The Malaysian students have to survive more than that though. Pitiful but I prefer to say I am more pitiful.
So, who hates school? Who likes or enjoy school? Well, It could be 50/50. I would say both. I do not like school because...why would I want to tell you that? I won't tell you guys anything lah. Korang x best. Sorry. Secrets are fun to keep sometimes.
Do you ever know between school and life? No? I tell you now. This is some opinion so maybe you want to think it something else is fine to me. School teaches you lessons and then give you test. Life gives you a test and you learn a lesson. It is a quote from somewhere I don't remember but it looks so true. Don't you agree? No? Okay, your opinion. But I say mine. Yes, school teaches you to be ready for test like whatever test they give you. While, life, you never going to expect the test to come and when it came it will give you a lesson. The way you never expect a test makes it harder and I think it will give you a lesson, I guess. What do you think life and school have in contrast or differences?
From: Wish Well Wisher sorrylah its too short

No comments:

Post a Comment