Sunday, September 23, 2012

Remember that you are not the only one that has that feeling.

Have you have a feeling that you are alone in a room full of people? Really, you have! Or you just lying. Just kidding. I have that kind of feeling too and I know many people felt alone even though there are many people surrounding you. Sorrow is a feeling alone in a room full of people. hehehe saje2 nk berquote.What about other "alone"? Like alone in a place? Have you ever have that? Of course, everybody has that. It's obvious. That feeling for me is afraid or something else. I don't know how to explain it. Sorry.

Do you ever think that you are the only one who have a one specific problem? I did. I have a problem that I think that no one else have. When I have that feeling my eyes started to feel hot and my heart felt like it tore to pieces. It is a problem in life, so what should you do? Keep it or let it out to someone else? It is your opinion but it is not an embarrassment that you cried because of it. Sometimes letting it out is just better than swallowed your tears. Well, maybe not in front of everybody. Find a place alone or with someone(if you are not secretive) and let it out. I actually could feel my heart really clenched when I swallowed my problems. If you have problems, move on with your life. It is just really bad that you mourn about it and you don't receive any progress in your life.

But, you have to remember that it is not you have that one specific problem. You are not only one that have a problem or a challenge. You have to be grateful because some people have harder problems than you. I actually feel very proud to people have harder problems because they are stronger than me. Be grateful. Last week, I found somebody who have the same problem as me! It is so exact that I couldn't believe what I am reading. I won't tell you more about this, though. Sorry. So, see. You are not the only one in the world that have the specific problem. 

You are not alone. If you are in the room full of people and you felt sorrow, remember that you are not alone. There is maybe someone in the room or the school or the world that is also alone that are waiting for you to came and help them.

Hey look! A black and white picture!

From Wish Well Wisher

No comments:

Post a Comment