Sunday, August 12, 2012

Argh! I am the most pathetic person in the whole wide world!

Okay, never mind about the title. I'm just a little down now, okay? So, don't tell the others. You promise? Hah! You didn't? How-How dare you?! You are the most mistrustful friend I ever had! I couldn't believe that you just didn't keep your promise. Humph. And you don't say sorry. That's very bad like really bad. 
Maybe we compromise. Wouldn't you say? I forgive you for what have you done but never do it again. You will? Hurray! Someone just said sorry to me!

I am very crazy, right?

You know, I am not a person who said "Oh, I just met you and I will tell my biggest secret" No! I am not like that! So, whoever is my friend, it will take years to know more about me. I am completely invisible. I am very sorry but you must be leaving after I said this. Huhuhu. I am really pathetic am I? 
You know, a true friend is someone who keeps a promise and a secret. It will be really sad and embarrassed that your friend had just break your promise and tell a secret to someone. So, never do that to your friend or don't find a friend like that unless that person said sorry. Or mostly you can just forgive your friend. I know is hard to forgive but it's always the best thing to do.  
You know what people? Sometimes I just have to be grateful who I am. I know I am pathetic so what? It doesn't effect someone life or something. You know what, I feel a lot better know. Maybe I just had to write it down.
From
Wish Well Wisher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment