Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happiness

I was just surfing the internet, when i went to someone's blog. I read it and I totally agreed with it. Not many like rains, many love a sunny day. But to think of it, there won't be a rainbow without any rain. Just as a reminder, be grateful! You know... (Okay, dumb question! Duh, you don't know!) Just about yesterday, my classmates gathered in my house. We wanted to go raya at our teachers at 5.30 pm. They all arrived like at 4 pm. For a moment there, when they were at my house, I realized...how happy I was I got friends. Like...it was hard fitting in that big school. So to have friends talking and laughing with me, brought a smile to my face. It also touched my heart that they told me even thought, we all might not be in the same class next year, I still can go recess with them. Okay, I am a shy girl so talking to someone is pretty hard for me. Maybe not to you all. I thought next year...after we all are in different classes, they're going to ditch me and just ignore me. Okay, I shouldn't think negative about my buddies. All, I'm saying...Look left, Look right. Your friends around you. Talking and laughing not at you. But with you...



1 comment: