Thursday, August 15, 2013

What should we do?

About right now more than 3000 people are dead in Egypt.
Not like you guys don't know but it is good to tell what had been told again and again. For me, at least. This fact is been told in the worldwide news and must have show in your Facebook pages. Is it true for you guys? It is true for me.

I felt like this thing kept happening. You know, killing people. Like it had been there since we came to Earth. You heard people kill this and that. People kill animals, the Earth, the species and themselves. If you have heart, you will feel pity. But, as it the news goes by, it slowly wane away. Soon, you forget and life goes on.
Right? Is it true for you?

So, about those people who are dead in Egypt, what are you going to do about it?
Nothing as usual. Wait until the news goes by. Felt pity for them. Give a little bit of money to send to the refugees.
Kind of right?
Well, I felt like that. My truth, really. To me, whoever die in Egypt is in for a treat because they will have a safe passage to heaven. This is my opinion and you don't need to follow it. You guys can think whatever you guys want. Anyway, my real reason of writing this is not about religion.
Of course, many people die in Egypt. But, what about the people in other parts of the world? As far as I know, there are people in Africa and India dying right now because of malnutrition, diseases and of course, war. Not like the news care.
Do you care?

A reminder for all of us to care for the world for once. And about the government killing its own people in Egypt, a stupid act, I say. The government must be son of bitches to kill their own people. And, both sides are the same religion right? Same like Syria, killing people who had the same religion as their own. Stupid, I say.

I don't blame the news about  them don't report the people who had died because of malnutrition or stuff like that. It is their decency to report what is important.
Sometimes I felt like I write stupid things too.
Wish Well Wisher.    

No comments:

Post a Comment