Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Hey, I'm back!

Hey! I have a lot to tell you guys, but I am so busy this last week. Today is Monday and my faithful friend isn't here today, which was very sad. I wonder what's wrong. I am going to have three test on Friday. Biology, English and Math. Too many, right? I can cope it. I hope...

I joined tennis and at last, I can do something for the school. You know what, i learn something about me while I'm at tennis. I can't play tennis. I just so bad at it that I want to cry. Literally cry. I can't serve and I can't hit. But, I was so lucky to win some matches. Tomorrow, we will have another match against South High School. Wish me luck!

In Spring break, I done homework, but I actually over do it. So, in Japanese, we have to achieve 200 points to complete it and more than 300 is extra credit. I really wish there is an extra credit for math because math is the one that really needs it. Anyway, I think I went to 500 something and really, my teacher said that he doesn't know how to give the grade. :) Oh! Mr. Jackson!
See you later,
I have no idea what to write now...
Wish Well Wisher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment